Saturday, January 23, 2010

surprises

So as life is- full of surprises, I find my self in Toronto, about to sing an open dress rehearsal of a show I have never rehearsed (well- I got about 3 hours of blocking, a full crazy run with orchestra and chorus and costumes, and another 3 hours of blocking!).
Having fought with a slight cold and a really filthy mood for a month, this is a sign of destiny's love which I greatly needed and fully appreciate. More later, but first- I need to go through some dialogue lines which I haven't done since 2004 and try to remember from where I enter, to whom I sing, how I dance what I say and how I die at the end .

3 Comments:

Blogger Zvi said...

I was fortunate enough to see you at the dress in Toronto last night and you were a lovely Carmen -- perfect in the role! I'm so glad you stepped into this production.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Many thanks, Zvi. Am happy to be here! :)

8:14 AM  
Blogger Leslie Hetherington said...

you were fantastic!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home