Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another computer sh*%$t!

So of course only AFTER I bought my new white MacBook, did I get an Email from a friend with an article about the strange brown stain which appears on a significant amount of these new white MacBooks, making them look like a spring chicken getting brown in the oven. And of course, MY new puter is one of these yucky ones,( what else,grrrr!), and although Apple admitted the problem and promised to replace those lemons, I am just way too hot, and annoyed to go to the Apple store just yet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Singin'rin said...

Well I hope you are one of the lucky ones that don't get it!(Some of the white macbooks were made with a different kind of plastic). You can see a photo of the famous stain and read some articles here: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Apple-Acknowledges-MacBook-Stains-As-Manufacturing-Defect-28129.shtml , stain or no stain, I like the permanent cam! :)

3:02 PM  
Blogger Giorgia said...

how about getting a custom cover, so that you won't see stains? i'm not really sure of what i'm babbling on about (as usual), but, for instance, i did a cover for my laptop when it got kinda bruised, and now it looks like this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/giorgia_meschini/43300249/in/set-57261/
:-D

1:29 PM  
Blogger Giorgia said...

right, blogger doesn't recognise URLs...i was saying, my 'puter now looks like this.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Hehe.. Very cute computer youv'e got! :)
Apple will replace my cover for free, so I just need to find the power to go all the way downtown and all that.. PS PS My cover should say thogh: "when I am older, I want to breed with a cool PC!" ;)

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home