Monday, April 17, 2006

Planet Apple

My 2 month old refurbished ipod died all of a sudden. I left it in my rental car over night and the next time I wanted to listen to * "telepopmusic" (*one of the dozens of new bands on my computer that my friend Robby from Berlin, put on a packed DVD with all his faves. how great is that! ) You can imagine how upset I was to have found my little new friend/ pet , my ipod, dead.
Well, today, I drove for 20 minutes and got my self into the nearest Apple store. It is amazing; like a planet, with its God "Apple" and all the disciples and worshippers around.
There is also the Apple "hospital " for sick Apple computers and ipods, a desk called "genius bar" , where you bring your sick gadget and it is being fixed in front of your eyes by one of the Apple "doctors" (they are like the high priests) or evenmore, they can REVIVE it if it's dead, with the power of God Apple, or just get you a new one if that's what's decided.
So they tried to revive my little ipod, and when they realized that it was a lost cause, they handed me a completely new ipod instead.
I didn't even need a receipt or anything; I am already in the system and my old ipod was registered with its serial number, as I am too, probably, in this Apple futuristic world, the micro world of our tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you had backups of your favorite music... Otherways you have a nice new - emrty iPod with no sound in it.
Titchadshi!!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Peter Bucknell said...

You got a new iPod for the price of a refurbished one. What a clever girl you are, or is it your husband?

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home